The controller is the interface between the operator and the sensor. As evaluation unit it provides a visualization of the process data, manages the data sets to calculate the concentration value and allows the calibration and adjustment of measuring data.
The high-resolution touch screen provides best technical comfort and a virtual keyboard, including Latin, Asian and Cyrillic characters. A real time chart shows the trends and provides quick and clear information about the current process cycle, while the menu and display functions are clearly laid out. The user interface is intuitive and simple to use. Password-protected user administration and a stable, comprehensive data memory for all process values and events ensure the traceability, reliability and safety of the system.
Various digital interface options allow simple device integration in any control system. Moreover, via a browser connection, the controller can be operated with a PC or tablet.
- newest microprocessor technology, with high resolution TFT touch screen for comfortable operation and best view under any light condition
- front side IP65 protection degree, optional rack mounted or with additional field enclosure
- 4...20mA I/O, relay contacts, fail safe contacts as well as TCP/IP and fieldbus interfaces
- Ethernet, serial interface and USB port
- 2 GB SSD data memory for stable record of measuring values and event tracking
- multi-channel real time chart
- multi-lingual user interface and virtual keyboard, including Latin, Asian and Cyrillic characters
- user-defined password codes for various levels of system access security
- SonicGraph® (direct view of the high frequency sonic signal) for optimization of the measuring conditions (e.g. gas bubbles)
- reading out of the data and event storage
- reading out of the data sheets and reports
- management of various product data sets
- calculation and upload of self-made product data sets by the user
- secure remote control of the controller via browser with PC or tablet