Measuring can be so simple: our sensors have no moving parts that can wear out or age. They are completely maintenance-free and feature a robust and completely enclosed design that does not require gaskets, moveable parts or “optical windows” to the process.
For almost every application requirement we offer a suitable sensor including the necessary integration equipment. With insertion capabilities into tube sizes down to 10mm (3/8”) and with integrated temperature measurement it is very easy to meet the general application recommendations. Preferred installation lengths and almost all standard process fittings can be provided. It is also possible to install them in explosion-hazardous areas.
We do not compromise on materials: the standard version of our sensors is made of stainless steel DIN 1.4571 (SS 316Ti). We also offer special alloys such as Hastelloy, Titanium and Tantalum or various plastic coatings for chemically aggressive substances that require corrosion protection measures.
- robust, completely encapsulated sensor design
- proprietary high-power technology for reliable results even with high gas bubble concentrations
- wide operating temperature and pressure ranges up to 200 °C (392 ¡F) and up to 500 bar (7,250 psi)
- additional options like flow detector or wet/dry detection
- digital sensor concept ensures high precision results, low response time and stable data transmission
- online presentation of the high-frequency sonic signal shape (SonicGraph®) allows optimal system set-up